Dr. Ernest Graves III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Graves III?

September 1st, 2017

Incredible Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Graves for about 2 1/2 years now, he was my Surgeon when I had Colon Cancer. I would recommend him to anyone that needs his expertise.

April 18th, 2017

Dr. Graves is a well experienced surgeon and he made an accurate diagnosis the very first time I visited the clinic (my primary physician had misdiagnosed my condition and had sent me to the clinic for a specialist's opinion). He was really kind, and had an excellent bedside manner. He explained my condition very clearly, walked me through my treatment and answered all my questions patiently. I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for a professional colo-rectal surgeon.

November 2nd, 2013

Worst Staff Ever!

My most memorable experience with this office is the HORRIBLE STAFF!! They are extremely rude and unprofessional! They have no compassion nor do they seem to care for what people are already going through. It's hard enough knowing you have something that affects your health and to top it off with unbelievably rude and cold staff is just terrible! Dr. Graves is very patient and I complained to him about his horrendous staff but obviously he doesn't care about our complaints. I think he is a great doctor and getting bad reviews because of them. Oh well, it's all about choices, right? Don't go here! You will experience more stress than you'd ever think possible!

June 28th, 2013

One of the best surgeon in town.

I recommend doctor Graves for the people that is looking for a doctor that will take his time with the pacient and get the job done. He is the best in his area. I am very thankful my GI doctor Alcorcer reccomend him. I was diagnosed due a generic disorder with colonretal cancer a age 30 with a 8 month old baby. Doctor Graves took what I has happening to me seriously and help me understand each step of what he had plan for me. I don't have words to thank him enogh. My surgery last 8 plus hours and I know he didnt stop until he clear each lymph nodes he could see. Thank you Dr Graves I know he is part of the reason I am going to complet 4 years next month cancer free. Now if you are looking for smiles and honeys go look for anothe doctor. But good luck finding someone as competent!

June 26th, 2013

Rather die than go to Graves again

This doctor has the bedside manner of a floor tile! When you've been diagnosed with cancer, especially with one in such a personal body part, it's not going to be a pleasant exam. Dr. Graves made the visits the most humiliating experiences I've every been through in my life. As others stated, you first have to endue a rude staff, and then you have to endure an extremely unpleasant experience with the doctor. He barely speaks to you; basically just comes in and says: "drop your pants and bend over", and wham! After my surgery for colorectal cancer, he told me I didn't me another colonoscopy for ten years. Huh???? If you value your life, and want to be treated like a human being, FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!!!

June 18th, 2013

I had the worst experience with this medical office. I was blamed for not having proper documentation. When you get a phone call to reconfirm appointment, should the staff not reconfirm you are ready with everything needed? The office manager was rude and very unprofessional, not customer service skills whatsoever! Never saw the Doctor!

May 6th, 2013

Very Nice office staff, have had zero problems with them, would gladly refer everyone I know to this office and to Dr. Graves

May 3rd, 2013

RUDE Office Staff

The Dr was good and I would have gone back to him if I didn't have to deal with his rude and ridiculously impatient staff on multiple occasions.

March 28th, 2013

Staff

Dr Graves has the most unprofessional staff, no customer service, no communication skills, terrible phone manners, do not return calls. The stress level of a cancer patient is very high, this staff stretches a person to new levels. Staff doesn't really care Use another Doctor!!!.

May 15th, 2012

I was setup for appointment in the North office at 4:45 PM. I showed up at exact time. The office was locked. Call the office and was told that Dr. Graves is in the North office only in the morning. Why did the lady setup appointment at 4:45? What a waste of time. She also confirmed the time one day before. Will not recommend this office to anyone.

September 20th, 2011

Dr. Graves was very professional and I felt very confidant in his care. His staff was the total opposite. The low scoring is directly related to them, in particular his rude and insensitive nurse (I believe the surgery scheduler.) I work in an office w/lots of calls, clients, distractions, but never have I been so uncaring or rude to anyone. That is not customer service. I feel bad for Dr. Graves, since i know see i am not the only one who is not happy with the customer service.

June 9th, 2011

HORRIBLE STAFF!

Michelle, the Office Manager, was extremely unprofessional when I called to schedule an office consultation with the doctor. She and Dr. Grave's nurse were rude! I am very disappointed with their customer service. I hear Dr. Graves is great but his image is being affected by his staff's behavior. I will never refer anyone here!!