A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Haeusslein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Haeusslein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haeusslein
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haeusslein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Haeusslein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haeusslein graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haeusslein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brackenridge Hospital
- Seton Edgar B. Davis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest A Haeusslein MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest A. Haeusslein practice?
- Dr. Ernest Haeusslein has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Haeusslein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Cardiologists.