A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Haeusslein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Haeusslein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Haeusslein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haeusslein graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haeusslein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Edgar B. Davis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest A Haeusslein MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest A. Haeusslein practice?
- Dr. Ernest Haeusslein has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Haeusslein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Cardiologists.