A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Haslam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Haslam is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Haslam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haslam graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haslam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Med Ctr, Panama City, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest George Haslam MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernest G. Haslam practice?
- Dr. Ernest Haslam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Haslam practices Family Medicine near Panama City Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Beach Family Physicians.