Learn more about Dr. Ernest Hawk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Hawk is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawk
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Hawk, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawk graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Terry Hawk MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest T. Hawk practice?
- Dr. Ernest Hawk has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Hawk practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Oncologists.