Learn more about Dr. Ernest Hawk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Hawk is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawk
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Hawk, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawk graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Terry Hawk MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest T. Hawk practice?
- Dr. Ernest Hawk has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Hawk practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Oncologists.