A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Hendrix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Hendrix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Hendrix, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrix graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hendrix has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Athens-Limestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Lee Hendrix MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernest L. Hendrix practice?
- Dr. Ernest Hendrix has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Hendrix practices Family Medicine near Athens, AL.
See Athens Primary Care Doctors.