Dr. Ernest Hendrix MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2017
Satisfied first timer
Was a pretty quick appointment compared to others. He was nice and his staff was really nice.

October 18th, 2016
Patient selling his meds
Theres a patient by the name of brandon jackson that dr hendix sees and the patient sells his subutex that be gets from the dr for a living i havr proof on my phone because he tried to sell them to me

September 28th, 2016
Mechanical Designer
Dr Hendrix is a very compassionate understanding Dr that genuinely cares for his patients. He goes above and beyond the call of duty, has even met us on Saturday to go over test results. Exemplary in every way.

June 23rd, 2016
Great Doctor
I've been going to Dr. Hendrix for years since Dr. Norwood stopped active practice. I have always been able to get an apt. within three days (sometimes same day). His staff is great and Dr. Hendrix takes the time to check everything you are concerned about and also answer questions you have. He is very thourough and truly cares about his patients. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.

March 13th, 2013
called and asked if taking new patients. immediately asked what type of insurance I had. When I replied none at this time they said no they were not taking new patients..sounds like they were not taking new patients without insurance :(

November 12th, 2011
Dr. Hendrix is a 5 STAR PHYSICIAN !!
I AM thoroughly Pleased w/DR.Hendrix. He is Prompt,Curtious & yet Very Thorough face-to-face. *His personal knowledge of my condition(s) comes from his own 1st Hand Experience & it makes Him truely effective as my ongoing treatment continues. Ive been seeing him 1+years and could only be more pleased if his services were free. I recommend Him to all as he is Very Passionate in his duties, yet down-to-earth = And i will disagree w/anyone who says different !!

October 26th, 2011
Don't call if you don't have insurance
He will only accept new patients with insurance. I recently moved and need a new dr. Due to my medical condition, I have been denied insurance and am waiting on the pre-exisiting plan decision. I can't get medicaid because I have too much money. It didn't matter that I could pay, they wouldn't even consider seeing me. Unethical practice.

May 17th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Hendrix is excellent at diagnosing root cause of problems, particularly emotional. He is a very caring, thoughtful man who will provide excellent care for all.

July 15th, 2010
Never been to his office, he took care of me in the hospital and was excellent and to the point. Highly professional.

January 23rd, 2010
Satisfied 1st visit Patient
Due to a recent move, i had to find a Dr. who was closer to home now; also who could help me w/a particular type of treatment. I actually found out about Dr.Hendrix on Your Site while researching who to see.The nurses were Great & setup an appt' the following week. The Doctor was very kind and knowledgeable,took time to explain to me any Q+A i had,and made me feel totally comfortable talking with & explaining about a 'sensitive' medical condition that ive developed. I would recommend Dr Hendrix to any and all who is in his area and in need of A Thorough and Extremely Compassionate Doctor.!!

June 3rd, 2009
Very competent family doctor.

March 28th, 2017