Dr. Ernest Holmes IV MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

November 19th, 2015
New mom doesn't mean dumb mom
Dr. Holmes does not listen to what I have to say. Brought my newborn in for not sleeping, extreme cough, and inability to keep down formula. He fluffed it off as an upset stomach and sent us home. Three days later I took my baby back to a different doctor because he was getting worse and he was IMMEDIATELY sent to the ER by a very concerned doctor. At the hospital anything I say to him about what's going on he tells me is just normal, but then the nurses will say something about it later on that day and let me know that they will tell Dr. Holmes about it. He will then act concerned and like it's the first time he had heard about it. Very frustrating. I may be a young mother, but so far I have been right about my baby being sick and the severity of it. It's be nice if he would just listen to the mother instead of having a God complex.

September 6th, 2012
Worthless and unprofessional. Very behind the times on electronics. The receptionists are rude and roudy. The doctor is a quack.

August 25th, 2011
he is wonderful after 18 months of working with my sons old doctor to figure out his wieght problems it only took one visit with dr. holmes office to start working on figuring it out and to get started on a soulition to the problem.