A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Jabour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Jabour is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Jabour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabour graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Jabour has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Rhett Jabour MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ernest R. Jabour practice?
- Dr. Ernest Jabour has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Jabour practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists and Las Cruces Pulmonologists.