A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Manders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Manders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Manders, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Manders graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Manders has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Kelvin Manders MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernest K. Manders practice?
- Dr. Ernest Manders has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Manders practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.