Dr. Ernest Manders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Manders?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Manders?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2016

Great Doctor, had several surgeries done very pleased.

February 19th, 2016

a kind man with great "chair side manner"!

February 1st, 2016

Awesome kind doctor

January 30th, 2016

Simply Amazing

June 7th, 2015

Avoid

Staff is the only good part about his office. You will be very lucky if you are able to finish one sentence while you are talking to this guy. He doesn't listen at all and talks over you. He is not knowledgeable about insurance (believes Obamacare covers things it doesn't) and can easily screw you over there if you don't know your stuff. He will consistently interrupt you and make assessments based on things you didn't even say. He rushes you with interrupting and then it is obvious at the end of the visit that he didn't actually pay attention at all. Then he dictates letters in front of you while you're in the office. Even with an advocate there, he'll have made up his mind about you before he walks into the room.

May 22nd, 2014

great surgeons

I was referred to Hershey medical center for a problem with modular fasciitis which was embedded in my chest wall around my lungs and followed the path into my back..this was a 8 hour tedious surgery but Dr Manders also is a very kind compassionate great plastic surgeon which I feel is the best around......

May 11th, 2013

Absolutely Wonderful

In 1988, Dr. Manders performed a breast reduction surgery at Hershey Medical Center to alleviate the back pain I was experiencing. Words can't fully express my esteem for this kind and caring physician. His knowledge and skill as a surgeon are beyond reproach. But his genuine concern for his patients is unmatchable! I feel so blessed by my "once in a life time" encounter. And if you see this, Dr. Manders, I still think of you often and pray that all the good you have done and continue to do will be returned to you a hundred fold!

March 16th, 2013

Gifted surgeon who cares.

Many years ago my son was born with multiple birth defects and we took him to Hershey Medical Center for treatment. Dr. Manders performed extensive craniofacial surgery to re-sculp his severely deformed head and face. Dr. Manders' exceptional surgical skills and compassion gave us hope when everyone else had written us off. This surgery gave my son a chance to thrive. Today, while he still struggles with developmental disabilities, he is living a happy and fulfilling life. Thank you Dr. Manders!

February 7th, 2011

Best plastic surgeon in my opinion

Dr. Manders along with Dr. A. Harrison saved my life. I had open wounds and multiple abdominal problems for over a year. With their expertise, I am well and feeling great. I am currently seeing Dr. Manders to perform a Panniculectomy. So excited that he is my surgeon for this procedure. He does awesome work!!!

January 15th, 2011

Reconstructive nasal surgery

I found Dr Manders in Pittsburgh Magazine's best doctors edition when I decided to finally have a nasal problem fix after many years of trouble breathing. I'm very glad I did. I orginally thought I just had a broken nose.( I was hit by a car as a child and had nasal surgery then, but since I was young and growing it caused me to have a bump on my nose) After meeting with Dr Manders I found out I had a number of problems that were affecting my breathing. Dr Manders is not your "typical" plastic surgeon. He doesn't tell you how great you can look, or what's wrong with your current appearance. In fact, after our first meeting, he made me think about it for a month before I decided what I wanted to do. You can tell he really cares about what he's doing. It turned out I needed septoplasty, a turbinectomy, and some exterior rhinoplasty on my nose. Everyone at the hospital was great as well. In the end, no one has ever told me "you look different" even though he made the appearance of my nose much better and I can finally breath. In the end, I still look like myself ony better. (which was a big fear of my family)...I guess that's the sign of a good doctor.

August 18th, 2017