A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Kelling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Kelling is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelling
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelling Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelling graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Kelling has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Collyer Kelling MD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest C. Kelling practice?
- Dr. Ernest Kelling has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Kelling practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Bedford Hills, NY.
See Bedford Hills Radiologists.