A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Khine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Khine is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khine
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Khine, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khine graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Khine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Aung Khine BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest A. Khine practice?
- Dr. Ernest Khine has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Khine practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Internists and Baldwin Park Gastroenterologists.