A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Khine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Khine is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khine
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Khine, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khine graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Khine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Aung Khine BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest A. Khine practice?
- Dr. Ernest Khine has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Khine practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Internists and Baldwin Park Gastroenterologists.