Dr. Ernest Khine Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Ernest Khine?

Posted on March 15th, 2011

A month ago, when I had my first consultation with Dr. Khine, he was very caring. He made me feel hopeful that there are treatments which might help me with my abdominal pain. However, he had a different attitude when I was in his office today. He told me that the only thing he could do for me was to prescribe the medication, and he didn't think my pain was as chonic compare to his other patients. When I asked him about other treatments he had mention to me last month. He told me that if I know of a good acupuncturist or any other alternative medicine, please let him know so he can make a note of it. I didn't appreciate his comment since I had never asked him about any alternative medicine. He bought it to my attention during the consultation.

Posted on November 18th, 2014