A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Khoury has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Lawrence Khoury MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest L. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Ernest Khoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Khoury practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.