A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Krug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Krug, MD, MDIV is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Krug graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Krug has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Frederick Krug MD and MDIV is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ernest F. Krug practice?
- Dr. Ernest Krug has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Krug practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Berkley Pediatricians.