A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest L'Heureux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest L'Heureux, Orthopedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. L'Heureux
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. L'Heureux Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Injuries
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Heureux graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. L'Heureux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Oklahoma Spine Hospital
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Alexander L'Heureux FACS and MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ernest A. L'Heureux practice?
- Dr. Ernest L'Heureux has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest L'Heureux practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Orthopedic Surgeons.