A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest L'Heureux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest L'Heureux, Orthopedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Injuries
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Heureux graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. L'Heureux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Oklahoma Spine Hospital
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Alexander L'Heureux FACS and MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ernest A. L'Heureux practice?
- Dr. Ernest L'Heureux has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest L'Heureux practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Orthopedic Surgeons.