Dr. Ernest L'Heureux, FACS
Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Video profile

by John Zink on Sep 10th, 2015

He's a patient DR, I had seen him for almost 10 years before he recommended surgery. I was very nervous about having the surgery. I had , L3,4,5and S1 fused. He fixed me, I am back to 100% activity, 10 months later. His staff is great, I was a novice to this and they never made me feel stupid for asking questions. He works out of the spine hospital and they were great.

Auto Accident show details Auto Accident
by Geraldine Heenan on May 26th, 2015

I was a passenger in a rear end collision. After seeing a physician at a local hospital I did not feel I received the attention I needed. Dr. L'Heureux gave me a complete and through physical and found I had a neck problem. He was very kind, patient and explained thoroughly what needs to be done.

Owner of Business Edmond, OK show details Owner of Business Edmond, OK
by Cynthia Gibbon on May 16th, 2013

He knows what he is doing and doesn't ;have the "God" syndrome yet. I hope he does not get it although he deserves it as he is a very good surgeon since i have been under the knife with him 5 times. 3 major 2 minor. He know what he is doing and he is worth the money. Don't go with somone else who you don't feel confortable with go with a winner who really cares. His staff are the best too always friendly and very knowledgable.

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
Jan 29th, 2010

I can't imagine a more caring Doctor. Dr. L'Heureux spent more time with me than any Doctor I have seen. He quickly diagnosed the problem with my spine (neck), and began non-surgical treatment. Another Doctor I had previously seen told I needed surgery immediately. Dr. L'Heureux took his time making sure of my diagnosis before he ever recommended surgery. Dr. L'Heureux is the only Doctor I would ever recommend to evaluate you for a spine problem.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Luanne Smith on Oct 10th, 2009

Dr. L'Heureux is a great doctor. I had been in back pain for 30 years. He is the only doctor that ran the tests, found the problems, and corrected them. I recommend Dr. L'Heureux to everyone I know who has back problems. If the problem can be corrected, Dr. L'Heureux is the doctor you want. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional, kind, and courteous. His staff is professional, kind, caring, and knowledgeable too.

Jun 12th, 2009

Dr. L'Heureux,You are a wonderful doctor! I could not have asked for a better one! You are my FAVORITE doctor!! You were very caring! You were great at talking to the patient instead of the parents or spouse. Overall you are excellent! God has truly blessed you with the work you have done in peoples lives! Keep up the great work!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Debra M. on Aug 20th, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. L'Heureux for 8 years. He operated on a lower slipped disc that paralyzed my left leg. It has perfectly healed. He also fused my neck on 3 levels with no complications. When you are dealing with the spine, he is the best.