E. Alexander L'Heureux Jr, FACS, MD
Northwest Oklahoma City
1405 NW 150th St
Edmond, OK 73013
405-844-5222
Locations and availability (1)

|  Owner of Business Edmond, OK  |  show details
by Cynthia Gibbon on May 16th, 2013

He knows what he is doing and doesn't ;have the "God" syndrome yet. I hope he does not get it although he deserves it as he is a very good surgeon since i have been under the knife with him 5 times. 3 major 2 minor. He know what he is doing and he is worth the money. Don't go with somone else who you don't feel confortable with go with a winner who really cares. His staff are the best too always friendly and very knowledgable.

|  Outstanding Doctor  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2010

I can't imagine a more caring Doctor. Dr. L'Heureux spent more time with me than any Doctor I have seen. He quickly diagnosed the problem with my spine (neck), and began non-surgical treatment. Another Doctor I had previously seen told I needed surgery immediately. Dr. L'Heureux took his time making sure of my diagnosis before he ever recommended surgery. Dr. L'Heureux is the only Doctor I would ever recommend to evaluate you for a spine problem.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Luanne Smith on Oct 10th, 2009

Dr. L'Heureux is a great doctor. I had been in back pain for 30 years. He is the only doctor that ran the tests, found the problems, and corrected them. I recommend Dr. L'Heureux to everyone I know who has back problems. If the problem can be corrected, Dr. L'Heureux is the doctor you want. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional, kind, and courteous. His staff is professional, kind, caring, and knowledgeable too.

|  show details
Sep 24th, 2009

Will give a rating after my appointment.

|  show details
Jun 12th, 2009

Dr. L'Heureux,You are a wonderful doctor! I could not have asked for a better one! You are my FAVORITE doctor!! You were very caring! You were great at talking to the patient instead of the parents or spouse. Overall you are excellent! God has truly blessed you with the work you have done in peoples lives! Keep up the great work!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Debra M. on Aug 20th, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. L'Heureux for 8 years. He operated on a lower slipped disc that paralyzed my left leg. It has perfectly healed. He also fused my neck on 3 levels with no complications. When you are dealing with the spine, he is the best.