A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Dunn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dunn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Lewis Dunn MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Ernest L. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Ernest Dunn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Dunn practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.