A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Dunn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dunn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernest L. Dunn practice?
Dr. Ernest Dunn practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.