A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Dunn is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Dunn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Dunn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Lewis Dunn MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Ernest L. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Ernest Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Dunn practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.