Learn more about Dr. Ernest Lack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Lack, MD is board certified in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Benign Connective Tissue Cancer (Fibroma)
- Blood Vessel Cancer (Hemangiosarcoma)
- Breast Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lack graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lack has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Edelbert Lack MD is a male Pathologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest E. Lack practice?
- Dr. Ernest Lack has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Lack practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pathologists.