A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Larson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Larson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Larson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Memorial Hospital Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest L Larson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest L. Larson practice?
- Dr. Ernest Larson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Larson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.