Learn more about Dr. Ernest Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Lawrence is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Lawrence, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Lung Transplantation
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lawrence has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Emory University Hospital Midtown EUHM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Clinton Lawrence FACP, FCCP, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernest C. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Ernest Lawrence has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Lawrence practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Allergists, Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Pulmonologists, and Atlanta Critical Care Practitioners.