Learn more about Dr. Ernest Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Lawrence is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Lawrence, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Lung Transplantation
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lawrence has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Emory University Hospital Midtown EUHM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Clinton Lawrence FACP, FCCP, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernest C. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Ernest Lawrence has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Lawrence practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Allergists, Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Pulmonologists, and Atlanta Critical Care Practitioners.