Learn more about Dr. Ernest Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Lawrence is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Lawrence, MD, FCCP, FACP is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lawrence has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Emory University Hospital Midtown EUHM
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawrence accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernest C. Lawrence practice?
Dr. Ernest Lawrence practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Transplant Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Allergists, Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Pulmonologists, Atlanta Critical Care Practitioners, and Atlanta Surgeons.