A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Leber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Leber, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leber graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Leber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest H Leber MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernest H. Leber practice?
- Dr. Ernest Leber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Leber practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.