Dr. Ernest Leibov MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2017
Dangerous
This man has no boundaries! He is a stalker and is highly manipulative. He lacks ethics and regard for consumers and is self serving by motive. He should not be permitted to practice. He caused me great harm and has managed to keep his license. Do not trust him!

April 28th, 2016
Waste of time
After leaving 3 messages and patiently waiting for a month I finally got someone to answer the phone to inform me they are not accepting new patients. Why not just put up a notice on this website. Totally unprofessional to not have returned my calls as just a matter of common courtesy. Leads me to believe all the reviews left here prior to mine. Thanks for all your help Doc...NOT! The very least you could do for someone asking for help is have the decency to return calls instaed of leaving one suffering.

January 9th, 2015
Please Beware !!
Let me first say that after reading Kevin Rz review inspired me to write one. Everything in his review was exactly right. Also let me point out that the response from the "so called doctor" was childish and extremely unprofessional, What "Doctor" says this in his response and I quote; "I am treating a lot of the opiates dependent patients and some of them do not want to be treated. Initially they see me under pressure of the family or the court order..." what a SCUMBAG goes to show how egotistical this Doctor is. Let me give everyone advise this doctor charges DOUBLE and he will wanna see you one a week. He will only prescribe medication upto your next visit which is 7 days. There will be times that he'll advise you to come see him and charge you for the visit which he'll sucker you to pay. You will come with one problem and he'll diagnos you for another and prescribe medication you don't need just to make you dependant on it. THANK GOD I called another doctor and was saved. Other doctors are half his price and they will prescribe you what you need for a month and will require you to come only once a month. He's old and he still thinks he's treating patients in communists Russia. Please call another doctor I promise you you'll be much better off. I wish everyone well that are trying to get help with the demons they wrestle with.

January 4th, 2014
A true doctor
After returning from Afghanistan due to a heat illness I became Dr. Leibov's patient. He educated me and treated me in my illness. He does not give you what you want. He helps you with what you NEED.

September 26th, 2012
Very intelligent, smart, does not judge you

April 4th, 2017