Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ernest Madu
Dr. Ernest Madu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Madu is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Hospital and Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr. Dr. Madu has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ernest Madu has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Ernest Madu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Olusola Oguntolu
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi21
Dr. Eli Watts
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi18
Dr. Deepak Gaba
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Nashville, TN 0.13 mi18