Dr. Ernest Mak MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Crossville, TN

• Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2017
Such a great and caring Dr.
Dr. Mak was my gynecologist when he was in Los Angeles. I'll always remember when I had an IUD inserted - he sat with me the whole time while I went through all the cramps that go along with that and at the end he told me my cramps were too much and removed it. He had such a caring nature and I've missed him all these years. He was the best GYN I've ever had

July 5th, 2014
Past employee.
I started working for Dr. Mak in 1984.He was always so kind to the patients and staff. He deliver my sisters two sons. I will never forget Dr. Mak as he always stopped to help me with my homework during nursing school. He is a terrific human being and I miss him dearly...

December 3rd, 2012
Rude receptionist
I loved dr mak, however i am considering finding a new obgyn due to the receptionist Sally being rude every time i have come into the office. The nurses are awesome, i just didn't like hearing Sally's negative comments about other patients either. Makes me wonder what she says about me ...a pregnant woman tends to prefer care and compassion, neither of which are qualities she seems to possess. I would gladly wait over an hour each time, if i didn't feel like a burden to her day. :-(

November 16th, 2012
one of the best drs ive been to
he was great. he went way out of his way time and again and has helped me a lot with problems i had that i didnt even know were problems until he had tests run. i hadnt even seen him ten seconds the first time before he noticed i was cold and ran out of the room to turn on the heat and give me a blanket. very nice guy and very genuinely concerned. i wanted an iud and he said he would have to order one and i asked what if i changed my mind before the three weeks it would take to get here and he said that he didnt know he had never returned one and they were expencive (400+) and then he said not to worry about it that he wouldnt make me get anything i didnt want and he would take care of it if i changed my mind. one of the nicest people i have ever met. definitely going to have him to deliver my next child.

January 26th, 2012
Dr. Mak was able to quickly and accurately diagnose me. He was very thorough and kind, put me at ease with his knowledge and skill. I highly recommend this office to anyone in need of an experienced and skilled care provider as I am confident he is all I could ask for and more.

July 16th, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR
I am pregnant with my first child. and like (most) new moms-to-be i worry a lot. but if i think there is something wrong i call or go to the office and he helps me to understand the slight pains or whatever it is that i may be feeling. he is an amazing DR. he is careing and very polite. his staff is never rude they are always smiling and very helpful..

February 13th, 2011
He delivered my daughter 27 years ago. I wish he were still in Los Angeles.

November 28th, 2010
Excellent physician
Dr. Mak is the most caring physician I have ever encountered! Wish there were others like him. I am so dissappointed to have lost him to Tennessee. We miss him so much in Louisiana.

September 20th, 2010
Great Doctor
I have had a few miscarriages recently and Dr. Mak has taken all procautions to make sure this pregnancy went smoothly. I appreciate him and his staff. My miscarriage was with previous Dr's here in the area and there was no comfort at all. I feel me and my child are well taken care of now and should deliver any time now.

May 30th, 2010
I had a complicated pregnancy and I was a worry wart because you can never be too careful when it comes to the health and safty of your child. Dr. Mak was an amazing doctor. If I felt worried or upset at all he was always cracking jokes to lighten the mood. If i had questions or concerns he ALWAYS addressed them honestly. Before I had gone to dr mak I tried another doctor and under no circumstance would i feel comfortable with anyone else delivering my baby. I give him 100 stars. Mommys-2-be if you are looking for a more personal relationship with your doctor and his nursing staff THIS IS THE DOCTOR FOR YOU!!!

November 14th, 2009
Best OB ever!
Dr Mak was my OB in 1986 when he was practicing in the los angeles area. He was a voice of calm during a scary delivery. (of course, whose delivery is not scary). I had some minor complications at the end of my pregnancy, but was never worried because I knew I was getting the best care.

December 15th, 2016