A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Marsolais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Marsolais is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marsolais
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marsolais Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Marsolais, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsolais graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marsolais has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest B Marsolais MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernest B. Marsolais practice?
- Dr. Ernest Marsolais has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Marsolais practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.