Dr. Ernest Marsolais Is this you?

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Wonderful!!! I am a registered nurse. I can't say enough about how knowledgeable he is. The sun rises and sets on him as far as I'm concerned. Thank God constantly for him!!

Department of Veterans Affairs Logistics

Posted on November 25th, 2013

I owe Dr. Marsolais my life. He operated on my 20 years ago and I have been working at my job for 23 yrs full time. I have never thrown my back out since his surgery. I am still in pain but can function .

Posted on May 16th, 2014