A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Meinhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Meinhardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Meinhardt graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Meinhardt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Joseph Meinhardt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernest J. Meinhardt practice?
- Dr. Ernest Meinhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Meinhardt practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.