inactive

Ernest J Mendoza MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

August 22nd, 2013
Yes to Dr. Mendoza
Great physician-nice manners-and he is a good listener. I certainly was impressed with his ability to diagnose my medical problem and his plan of care. I also like the fact that he is very down to earth. Great physician. I even lost a few pounds based on what he recommended. (Trying to keep off the pounds is a different story).

April 15th, 2011
Dr. Mendoza is an awesome doctor!
Awesome doctor!

July 6th, 2009
Overall good experience. He is good to listen and respond. His office staff is not so good. They do not respond easily to patient calls and it is difficult to get prescriptions refilled. If his staff was as good as he, it would typically be a good experience to visit his office. I know that it is difficult for a physician to coordinate staff in a busy office but that is a shortcoming in that offic. I have been pleased with his office demeanor, his willingness to listen and his apparent desire to serve his patients. I would recommend him as a family physician