A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Neighbor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Neighbor is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neighbor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neighbor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Neighbor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neighbor graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Neighbor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Independence
- Independence Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest H Neighbor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernest H. Neighbor practice?
- Dr. Ernest Neighbor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Neighbor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Orthopedic Surgeons.