A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Neighbor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Neighbor is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neighbor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neighbor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Neighbor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neighbor graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Neighbor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Independence
- Independence Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest H Neighbor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernest H. Neighbor practice?
- Dr. Ernest Neighbor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Neighbor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Orthopedic Surgeons.