A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Ofori-Darko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Ofori-Darko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ofori-Darko
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Ofori-Darko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Ofori-Darko, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ofori-Darko graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ofori-Darko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Ofori-Darko MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest Ofori-Darko practice?
- Dr. Ernest Ofori-Darko has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Ofori-Darko practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Midland, MI.
See Midland Internists and Midland Gastroenterologists.