A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Okeke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Okeke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okeke
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Okeke Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Okeke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Okeke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vaughn Reg Med Center Parkway Campus
- Vaughan Reg Med Ctr, Selma, Al
- Vaughan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest T Okeke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernest T. Okeke practice?
- Dr. Ernest Okeke has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Okeke practices Family Medicine near Selma, AL.
See Selma Primary Care Doctors.