A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Okeke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Okeke is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Okeke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Okeke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vaughn Reg Med Center Parkway Campus
- Vaughan Reg Med Ctr, Selma, Al
- Vaughan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Okeke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernest I. Okeke practice?
Dr. Ernest Okeke practices Family Medicine near Selma, AL.
See Selma Family Physicians.