A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Orinion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Orinion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Orinion, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orinion graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Orinion has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Jonathan Orinion MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest J. Orinion practice?
- Dr. Ernest Orinion has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Orinion practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seymour, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Shelbyville, IN.
See Seymour Internists and Seymour Gastroenterologists.