A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Orinon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Orinon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Orinon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Orinon graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Orinon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Jonathan Orinon MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest J. Orinon practice?
- Dr. Ernest Orinon has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Orinon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seymour, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Crawfordsville, IN.
See Seymour Internists and Seymour Gastroenterologists.