A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Orinon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Orinon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orinon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Orinon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Orinon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Orinon graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Orinon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Jonathan Orinon MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest J. Orinon practice?
- Dr. Ernest Orinon has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Orinon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seymour, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Crawfordsville, IN.
See Seymour Internists and Seymour Gastroenterologists.