Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ernest Perea
Dr. Ernest Perea, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA, with other offices in Coralville, IA and Guthrie Center, IA (and 4 other locations). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Perea is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ernest Perea has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Ernest Perea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Casey Clor
Des Moines, IA 1.04 mi29
Dr. George Klock
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Des Moines, IA 1.04 mi35
Dr. Einar Arason
Des Moines, IA 1.04 mi8