A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Boise
- Boie Veterans Admin. Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Clare Peterson MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernest C. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Ernest Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Peterson practices Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons.