A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Boise
- Boie Veterans Admin. Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Clare Peterson MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernest C. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Ernest Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Peterson practices Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons.