A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Post:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Post is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Post, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Post graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Post has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Post accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernest M. Post practice?
Dr. Ernest Post practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Moorestown Pediatricians and Moorestown Endocrinologists.