A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Post:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Post is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Post, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Post graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Post has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Mitchell Post MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest M. Post practice?
- Dr. Ernest Post has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Post practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Atlantic City, NJ.
See Moorestown Pediatricians and Moorestown Pediatric Specialists.