Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Apr 16th, 2012

the 180* turn around show details the 180* turn around
Aug 18th, 2009

5 weeks after writing letters to my sons school saying my son, a type 1 diabetic for 11 years now, was to do all his own blood checks and then medicate "without delay" whenever and wherever he is and no supervision is necessary, the school allows my son to go from 275 to 490 so they can call him. they refused to allow him to give himself a shot!! so MR. POST, as i dont consider him a dr., says my son should get 1 shot a day, and that he would never say that anyone under the age of 18 could handle his own diabetes!! when i asked him why the 180 turn, his answer, his only ANSWER WAS, " I GOT OLDER" ???? WTF IS THAT??? IN 5 WEEKS HE 'GOT OLDER'?? I THINK THE SCHOOL FOUND OUT SOMETHING ABOUT HIM, SOMETHING HE DOESNT WANT TO GET OUT AND HE CAVED IN TO THEIR VIEWS TO KEEP IT A SECRET TO THE DETRIMENT OF HIS PATIENT. FORGET ABOUT GETTING A SELF ADMINISTRATION OF MEDICINE FORM SIGNED FROM THIS FLIP FLOPPING M.F.

Don't take your child if he or she is overweight! show details Don't take your child if he or she is overweight!
by Upset Mother on Jun 26th, 2009

My daughter and I had a terrible experience with this man. My daughter has hormonal/metabolic issues that include difficulty losing weight, no period, insulin resistance. He didn't want to treat her. All he said was, "you eat too much." He did not take our eating history and totally discounted what we told him about her diet. He just kept saying, "you eat too much" and that she must be getting the food some other place if not at home.