Dr. Ernest Prudente MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Santa Monica, CA

February 3rd, 2016
Prompt and Professional and listens to your concerns
The best Doctor by far I have ever met, always professional and courteous. Takes the time to listen to you and always explains medical concerns you may have in a way that puts you at ease.

October 24th, 2013
A Dream of a Doctor
I have never had the experience with a doctor ,or his office,that I continue to have at Dr. Prudente's . Not only are there office hours 7-days a week, which is accomplished by four doctors in the same building, but with their own private practices, rotating one weekend a month--but the amount of time spent on visits and his personal concern is unprecedented. I feel lucky and privileged to be his patient.

October 13th, 2013
Public affairs
I have never had a doctor this thorough and one interested in knowing the whole me. He is smart , kind and spends whatever time is necessary to hear me And my concerns. He gas responded to emergencies very timely

July 3rd, 2013
One one of the best doctors in town.
Dr. Prudente is one of the best internists in Santa Monica/Pacific Palisades. He truly cares about his patients, which is a rare gift. He's professional and thorough. I have perfect confidence in his care. If you can become one of his patients you won't regret it.

July 3rd, 2013
Professor
After wide ranging experience around the country, this medical professional is the brightest, most caring and supportive physician with whom i have ever interacted !

June 16th, 2013
Best Doctor in Los Angeles
I've been a patient of Dr. Prudente's for almost ten years. I came to his practice from another Doctor who I'd been with for fifteen years, but retired. I was convinced that I'd never find another internist as good, and in fact visited the Doctor who had taken over my former Doctor's practice once, and was very disappointed. A Doctor friend of mine recommended Dr. Prudente, and from the very first visit I was thrilled to have a Doctor so smart and committed to preventative health. I have recommended Doctor P. to many friends over the course of the past decade, and all of them, without exception, feel the same way I do. Every aspect of patient treatment, from office staff to nurses to testing and follow-up, is handled with care and a sense of urgency. Dr. P himself is not only bright and well-informed, but truly understands (and treats) the whole patient, physically as well as psychologically. I'm always look forward to my yearly physical, as I inevitably come away with some new wisdom about how to better approach personal health issues in an ever changing world.

June 11th, 2013
JD
great internest. Dr. P knows his patients and spends time to really understand his patient and his history. one of the best Drs. i have ever had. smart, humble, hard working and great bedside manner.

June 11th, 2013
I have found Dr. Prudente to be bright, thoughtful and accurate in his judgements and recommendations. He is an accurate diagnostician and has a wonderful bedside manner. Through the years he has earned my trust and respect. I would unequivocally recommend him as a primary healthcare provider. I consider myself lucky to be in his care.

May 28th, 2013
Dr. Prudente is the BEST doctor. He treats his patients with care and professionalism. He gives everyone the attention that is reminiscent of how doctors used to treat their patients before they got too busy ..caught up in modern technology and health insurance. Dr. Prudente is very kind and takes time to learn about who you are..not just your medical concerns. He fully integrates physical..emotional and mental health. I am so happy and feel so fortunate to have Dr. P as my doctor.

September 26th, 2012
Scary!
I have never written a review of any physician but I had a terrible experience with Dr. Prudente and I don't know why there aren't more poor reviews out there. He is an incompetent physician and unless you're rich or famous you'll wait to see him for at least 45 minutes and won't hear back from him for weeks on test results. I called five times and then find out that he hired a new nurse and there was no record that I called. He was rude, hard to understand, and condescending. I will not be back.
Doctor's Response

We're surprised and sorry to hear you had this experience at our practice, as this is not typical of the high-quality service we strive to offer to all our patients. We would be happy to discuss the matter with you directly and would like to find out more about what happened and work with you to make this situation right, regardless of who you choose for your provider. Please give us a call at 310-829-7762 and mention this review response. We look forward to hearing from you.

November 30th, 2010
Patient
Excellent physician. He accurately diagnosed my first problem and his plan was great. I have been seeing him for years and have referred many friend ...

February 25th, 2010