A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Rector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Rector is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rector graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rector has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Reginald Rector MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest R. Rector practice?
- Dr. Ernest Rector has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Rector practices Urology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Urologists.