A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Rector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Rector is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rector graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rector has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Reginald Rector MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. E R. Rector practice?
- Dr. E Rector has 2 office locations.
Dr. E Rector practices Urology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Urologists.