Dr. Ernest Rehnke MD Patient Reviews

• Bariatric Medicine South Pasadena, FL

• Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2016
I would NEVER recommend this surgeon.
I had a hernia repair by Dr Rehnke that ended up being way more invasive than originally explained. The surgery was 6 years ago and I am still not recovered from it. I absessed a couple days after surgery. I went to Dr Renhke and he gave me antibiotics. I asked him for follow-up and he said I didn't need it. I asked for rehab since I had ab reconstruction and he denied it. I have very serious back issues since this surgery. I would never recommend him OR Palms of Pasadena

March 17th, 2016
He is a doctor who will see you through to the end & ,even if he doesn't have all the answets answers ( no one does) will make sure through consultations with othersothers, come to arrive at the plan after all. So if you have already started with him, just stick with him he will see you through itl your case will be resolved.

November 25th, 2015
Don't go here if you want to live!!!

January 12th, 2015
Highly recomended
In 2012 I had my appendix removed and there are no visible scars. In 2014 I had my carotid artery cleared and both experiences under the circumstances were very pleasant .

May 2nd, 2014
BCIR 11/12
I have referred about 25 people to Dr. Rehnke, MD. BCIR was a life changing surgery for me. His entire staff is amazing highly recommend

June 20th, 2013
Still in pain
Still in pain years later after dubble hernia surgery. He said the pain would go away, it never did.

November 23rd, 2012
Dr Rehnke
I met Dr Rehnke after my surgery ,dueto his working along with Dr Clinton Davis . I found him to be very professional and very caring and kind. I would go to him again if I ever needed surgery again in his field of expertise .

February 18th, 2012
This doctor has operated on me twice, once to create my BCIR and again to repair it over a year later. He is one of the most caring doctors I ever had the privilege of meeting. Would I consult him again. Without a doubt, he would be my first choice. As to the hospital and staff they are outstanding. The office staff has always been courteous and caring.

February 2nd, 2012
I had an appointment today regarding a possible biopsy on my breast. Something was found that wasn't normal, so I was referred to Dr. Rehnke. I like the idea that one can't be too careful.His staff was very courteous and great, and I didn't have to wait long at all. He came in to see me and put me at ease right away. He understood that something like this would make a person a bit frightened. What truly put me at ease, besides the fact that he was soft-spoken and understanding, is that he has very kind eyes. One cannot fake kind eyes, and it doesn't matter who you are. You just can't.So I put my trust in him. Call it women's intuition. I have five brothers, so I don't think I'm wrong.

September 8th, 2010
A wonderful and caring surgeon.

April 28th, 2010
Dr. Rehnke operated on my father a decade ago. His intent was good, but the outcome of my fathers surgery wasn't so. After reading what has been written here, I would probably agree that Dr. Rehnke is a good-hearted Dr. but not a 4 star surgeon.

July 29th, 2009
This doctor is the nicest doctor you will meet but he is not a very good surgeon and I will have issues as long as I live thanks to him. He is not as knowledgeable as he proclaims in the field of BCIR but is he in gastric bypass. His partner was the surgeon for BCIRs and he mainly helped. I can not begin to tell you what all went wrong with my surgeries and others that were there at the same time. And the hospital Palms of Pasadena has many issues with C diff, MRSA and other staff infections