A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Ribera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Ribera, Gastroenterologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ribera
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ribera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Ribera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ribera graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Ribera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Peninsula Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest F Ribera MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest F. Ribera practice?
- Dr. Ernest Ribera has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Ribera practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Gastroenterologists.