A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Ribera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Ribera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ribera graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Ribera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Peninsula Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ribera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans