A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Rosato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Rosato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Rosato, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosato graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosato has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernest L. Rosato practice?
Dr. Ernest Rosato practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.