3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Exceptionally knowledgeable & Very Professional show details Exceptionally knowledgeable & Very Professional
by DS on Oct 25th, 2013

My experience with Dr.Rosato & his staff is what I had hoped for; Extremely knowledgeable & Exceptionally Professional. I highly recommend Dr.Rosato , his Team of Outstanding Physicians, Nurses & courteous office personnel staff. The care that I received was / is, second to none. I am very fortunate to have this Highly Skilled Surgeon along with his Team, care for me. Always do your homework of course when you must make a decision that will affect your life in such way that could ultimately save it. I was very impressed with Dr.Rosato"s credentials and experience. However, it was with in those first few moments of our initial meeting that I knew I was in very capable hands. The results of his work are evident in my recovery after surgery. Thank you Dr.Rosato & your Team for helping me to get well again! Best wishes, DS

Terrible show details Terrible
Apr 30th, 2013

If I could give less than one star, I would. Very unprofessional. Don't know who's worse, Dr. Rosato or his staff. I need another surgery to fix what he couldn't. He wouldn't even come in to see me after my surgery to let me know how things had gone! Stay away!!!!

Staff Inefficient show details Staff Inefficient
Mar 1st, 2012

I have changed surgeons because of the ineptness and slowness of Dr. Rosato's staff. They have lied to me on more than one occassion in order to try to cover up their incompetence. Everytime I have asked something of them they have screwed it up in some way. Their slowness in paperwork even cost me over $100.00 in benefits that I was to receive. The doctor is great, staff is not.