A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Sartorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Sartorio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- St Anthony Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Sartorio MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest Sartorio practice?
- Dr. Ernest Sartorio has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Sartorio practices Pathology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Pathologists.