A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Schreiber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Schreiber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Helmut Schreiber MD is a male Neurologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest H. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Ernest Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Schreiber practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.