A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Schulze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Schulze, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulze graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Russell Schulze MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernest R. Schulze practice?
- Dr. Ernest Schulze has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Schulze practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richmond, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orinda, CA.
See Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons.