Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ernest Severn
Dr. Ernest Severn, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saratoga Springs, UT, with other offices in Denton, TX and Layton, UT (and 1 other location). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Severn is affiliated with Northwest Texas Hospital Baptist St Anthonys Hosp, Texas Health Resources and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle. He speaks English.
Dr. Ernest Severn has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Ernest Severn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saratoga Springs, UT.
Dr. Shawn Mcmanus
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Saratoga Springs, UT 0.20 mi9
Dr. Miles Layton
Saratoga Springs, UT 0.20 mi