A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Shaw MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest Shaw practice?
- Dr. Ernest Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Shaw practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Internists and Inglewood Cardiologists.