A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Sink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Sink, Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sink
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Sink, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sink graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sink has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Sink MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernest Sink practice?
- Dr. Ernest Sink has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Sink practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.