A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Siwik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Siwik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siwik
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Siwik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Siwik, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siwik graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siwik has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest S Siwik MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest S. Siwik practice?
- Dr. Ernest Siwik has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Siwik practices Pediatric Cardiology near Twinsburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Twinsburg Cardiologists.