A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Siwik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Siwik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Siwik, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Siwik graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siwik has 20 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest S Siwik MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest S. Siwik practice?
- Dr. Ernest Siwik has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Siwik practices Pediatric Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.