A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Siwik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Siwik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Siwik, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Siwik graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siwik has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siwik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernest S. Siwik practice?
Dr. Ernest Siwik practices Pediatric Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.